1000kw Diesel Generator for Reliable Standby Power
|FOB Price:||US $58,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $58,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LHDG-1000
- Installation Method: Fixed
- Cooling Method: Water Cooling
- Speed: Speed
- Usage: Common Units
- Excitation Mode: AC Rotating Exciter
- Engine Power: 1100kw
- Cylinder Bore: 190mm
- Oil Capacity: 240kw
- Compression Ratio: 14:1
- Weight: 12500kg
- Transport Package: Exporting Standard Packing
- Origin: Shandong, China(Mainland)
- Type: Self-Starting Diesel Generator
- Stroke: Four Stroke
- Output Type: AC Three Phase
- Conditions of Use: Land Use
- Landuse Type of Unit: Ordinary
- Output Power: 1000kw
- Cylinder No.: 12
- Displacement: 71.45L
- Fuel Oil Consumption: 205g/Kw.H
- Model Number (Engine Type): G12V190zl1
- Trademark: LVHUAN
- Specification: LHNG50
- HS Code: 85022000
We devote ourselves to professional manufacturing of power generator
-Factory area: over 40000m2
-Staff: over 260 employees
-Technicians: over 100 people
2.Advantages for Generator:
-Over 20-year gas engine technology
-Overhaul term: 15,000-20,000 hours
-Over 85% co-generation efficiency
-Economical and low-cost running
-Higher power output and stronger capability of load
-Better combustion and lower emission
-Continuous rating up to 80% of prime power rating
-Exceed 10-year genset repair and maintenance experience
-Larger displacement engine to keep much surplus for genset power output
3. Features for Generator:
-ISO standard production
-Long genset lifetime
-Spare parts supplied lifetime
-Well-known brand generator-Siemens
-Monitoring, control, alarm and protecting system on PLC controller
-Parallel operation with genset or city power grid for option
-Free of charge training for operation and maintenance
4.Technology parameters of diesel engine
-Cylinder number and rank: 12 V-shaped, 60°
-Type: four-stroke, water-cooled, charge cooling, direct injection
-Cylinder bore: 190mm
-Cylinder stroke: 210mm
-Compression ratio: 14:1
-Change direction: anti-clockwise (face to terminal)
-Starting method: air motor, electric motor
-Lubricant method: pressure and splash lubricant
5.Services for Generator:
-Professional pre-sale service
-Exact quotation and correct specification
-Customized design for your project
-Completed service from consultation to after-sale service
-Rich experienced engineer could go aboard installation, commissioning and training
-Spare parts supplied lifetime
-Technology consultation supplied lifetime
6. FAQs for Diesel Generator
1) Are you manufacturer for diesel generator? and where is your factory?
Yes, we are. Our factory is located in Zhangqiu Longshan subdistrict, Jinan city, Shandong province, Welcome to visit our factory.
2) How to choose the right model of generator?
To choose a right model, we need to know required continuous output power, local voltage and frequency and fuel (such as diesel, natural gas, biogas, biomass gas, coal gas, syngas, etc.). For biomass power plant and coal gas power plant, some clients may doesn't have gasification system, then we need information about raw material.
3) What's the generator warranty?
The warranty is one year. We will offer free service and spare parts during warranty period. Lifetime service will be provided by our trustworthy after-sale team.
4) How to do the maintenance for diesel generator?
Operator training will be provided by our technician. After training, local operator can do the basic maintenance by themselves according to our maintenance manual.
5) Will be operation training offered for diesel generator?
Yes, operator training would be conducted by our technicians during the process of commissioning or factory training course in China.
6) What's about the installation and commissioning for diesel generator?
Installation and commissioning of the genset would be instructed assisted by our technicians on site.
7) What is your regular delivery time for diesel generator?
20 days after order releasing.
7. Parameters for Diesel Generator
|Genset Model||Rated Power |
|Engine Brand||Engine Type||Enging Power|